HAN Assets Catalog
This catalog site is provided and maintained by the Emergency Preparedness and Response Section of the North Dakota Department of Health. It is intended as an online system for ordering items from the State Medical Cache to support the Health and Medical needs of the citizens of North Dakota in times of emergency or supply shortages.
**This site is live and functional, but still under construction. All orders for items will be processed. We are currently updating images and descriptions for catalog items.**
User information was not imported from the old system. All users must register before they will be able to complete any orders or exercises. Registration tutorial provided in the steps listed for "New Users" below.
- Click on the ‘Register’ Link (Top right corner of page)
- Enter your email address, create a password, enter password again in the form
- Click “Create”
- Click “Add new address button under the “Address book” tab
- Add your First name and Last name, Company or Facility name, Facility physical address,
and Personal cell phone or direct work phone number to the form
- Click “Save changes”
- Click the “Home” tab to return to the catalog